Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Three Blogs I Love

When it comes to blogs, I am a total nerd. I save them in my favorites, scan them regularly, and love to read the author's "about" page (does anyone else do that?).

Multiply all this nerdness by 10, and that's how I feel about beauty blogs. So many blog writers are creative, great at describing mysterious products, hilarious about the wackiness of some beauty items and ultimately, just really informative about what is out there that's good and what sucks.

I thought I would share a few other bloggers whose sites I visit regularly. I bet you'll like 'em too!

Product Girl - http://www.product-girl.com/
This blog posts regularly about tons of different products and the writer seems like an authentic junkie. She recently just got a job doing social media for Nordstrom, which is pretty cool. She's a West Coaster and uses a lot of pictures in her posts...two things I enjoy!
Good post: Trader Joe's Lavender Body Oil Spray,

15 Minute Beauty Fanatic - http://15minbeauty.blogspot.com/
I don't know how this girl has time to write, and she posts A LOT. She is a mother and full time pediatric physician (I'm suddenly feeling lazy...). Her posts are simple, I appreciate her brevity, and she's great at the "how-to's." She uses a cute little schedule: Mascara Mondays, Skincare Tuesdays...so you get lots of variety.
Good posts: DioShow Iconic - Finally a clump-free mascara from Dior, My Current Favorite Products

Vampy Varnish - http://www.vampyvarnish.com/
You know how I love nail stuff... and this blog has a lot of it. I like that she blogs about cheap polish and high-end lacquers. It's also pretty adorbs that her husband helps her out with her blog. If you only go to one page, check out her FAQ page. Such a great resource!
Good posts: Why Fake Nails Are Tacky, Revlon Glitter Review

If you've got questions, these blogs have answers...

Also, if there are any other blogs you love please share them in the comments below. I'm always looking for new ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...