Saturday, October 29, 2011

Baby Soft! Laura Mercier Intensive Moisture Mask

In a recent Birch Box post, I mentioned a mask that I'd used after a recent VERY LONG plane trip.*

*This plane trip involved 4 flight legs, 5 airports, 4 taxis, 3 laps of the Logan airport, 2 decent plane meals, 1 unplanned night in Boston and no partidge in pear tree. We'd travelled for over 48 hours and were still not home.  Poke. My. Eyes. Out.


Intensive Moisture Mask, $32, 3.7 oz

In a recent GWP from Laura Mercier I'd received this Intensive Moisture Mask and thrown it in a drawer. When I dug through my stuff looking for something to soothe my plane-dried-out skin, I found it again.

This stuff blew me away! It is awesome.

I love a lot of Laura Mercier products, but haven't used much of her skincare. I would totally recommend this stuff. We're talking baby soft skin.

You smear a thick layer of this stuff on your face and leave it on for 15 minutes. That thick layer slowly gets absorbed into your skin and leaves just a thin film (At first seeing the mask disappear freaked me out!). After the time is up, you can tissue it off or wash it off.

Afterwards, your skin will feel great. I seal it all in with another thick layer of moisturizer, but depending on your skin's dryness you could adjust accordingly.

I will definitely be taking this with me when I have another long (and hopefully, easier) flight.

P.S. On my trip in Greece, these Almay Makeup Remover Swabs were AMAZING. Go buy 'em now. Best $5 you will spend --You will totally use them! Super handy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...