Thursday, October 27, 2011

This Is My Costume - Orly Purples


Halloween is not my favorite holiday. It's not that I don't like it, but I have a hard time getting into the costume stuff, party themes, and general gore.

This year though, I found these nail polish colors that will likely be my costume.

I know, watch out! Pretty scary! 

Orly's Plum Noir is a great plum-y purple, with a slight reddish undertone. Wild Wisteria is a cool, dark, blackish purple with more of a dark blue hue. Both are great, and I've always really liked the quality of Orly polish. I use it with my Orly bonder and it lasts for a week at least.

Since they're purple I feel like they might be as festive as I get this October. Not bad for less than $6 a pop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...