Thursday, November 3, 2011

Mascara Deal on Saturday

With mascara, I think it's all about finding the mascara that works for you. For some folks, the cheapies are great, and I have a friend that swears by the pink-and-green tube of magic. I've got another friend who will hardly spend a dime on makeup but insists on only buying Lancome definicils, and bribes people to go to the mall to buy it for her (she hates the mall).

I pretty much will try anything, but recently I've been loving Dior Diorshow Iconic mascara. I think the curling part of it is great for my microscopic lashes and I really like the brush.

Anywho, if you like department store mascaras, you gotta go to Nordstrom's mascara event this weekend, where you can get...

THREE MASCARAS FOR THE PRICE OF TWO on Saturday, November 5th at Nordstrom. One day only.

Yep folks, it's pretty much the only time mascara goes on any kind of sale. So go get some. Or buy one or two for stocking stuffers!

And - did you know you can spend $70 on this mascara? Let me know if you try this, and next time I see you we'll sip on bottles of Dom Perignon and eat caviar like guacamole. REALLY? $70 on mascara?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...