Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Birch Box - Just Try Me

So... after some further research, I've decided that Birch Box is probably the better beauty sample program for me right now. So I signed up. I like the idea of getting fun mail once a month, and the founders met at Harvard Business School so it can't be that bad.
For $10, Birch Box will send me three delux beauty samples each month. After watching some haul videos here and here, I think the stuff included looks pretty good and sometimes you even get a full size product. Here are some of the Birch Box brands: Ahava, Deborah Lippman, Kiehls, Juice, Laura Mercier and NARS.

Also, since some peeps have asked about natural skincare products, they seem to have a pretty decent selection of brands, so it might be worth a shot. Also, you'll receive samples based on your profile (you input that info), so you'll have a higher chance of getting natural product samples if you specify it.

Thought it could end up being a bargain for just $10 a month. I'll let you know how it goes...

1 comment:

  1. I have NO idea about any of these brands you've named, but I sure do like the name of this company! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...