Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Nordstrom Beauty - Fan Favorites

Confession: On my lunch hour, I've been known to browse the beauty section at Nordstrom. It's really close to my office. No really, it is.

I'll maybe spray a few scents...dab a couple creams... test a color...grab a sample of something good....check out who has the best gift with purchase...look for the most outrageous/ridiculous/unwearable item...marvel at the people getting their eyebrows waxed it public (?!)...wonder why the Clinique ladies dress up to look like doctors...

Does anyone else do that? Oh? just me? Hm.

Anywho, last week Nordstrom announced their customer Beauty Favorites list. These are the products that customers love most, including everything from moisturizers to mascaras. It's fun to see what products everyone else loves.

Here's the email announcement I received. Use any of these? Looks like some old standbys are still favorites.


Here's the full list:
I always wonder what came in second place, or what else was nominated. So the cool thing is that you can check out the full list of nominees, too. 

Have a favorite product, or use one of the ones above? Add it in the comments below.

2 comments:

  1. Sad. I don't use any of these. Seeing as just the other day I was thinking my face could really use a 'pick me up', maybe I should invest in some (all?) of these! Ha!

    Which ones do you use?

    Loving' your blog, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, most of these products are definitely on my "tried and true" list but still I'm happy to see them again. The Laura Mercier product is one of my faves

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...